Do all Butt Nakeds smell the same?

msalex28a

all their descriptions are completely different.

Not all nekkid butts smell the same! ROTFL Different people use different words to describe the same thing! Words don't translate well into scent impressions to me...

I have found that there is a difference between the "same name" FOs offered among suppliers. While the scents might be similar, there is a difference. This is why sampling is so important! Judging OOB is a poor idea, also. Ya have to put the samples in product before you can really tell how they smell to you. Good luck! :)

LOL good question...

But seriously, I get mine from Starville Soap and Candle supply. And I have a sniffie of it from NG and it is totally different. And I also know that Just by Natures is way different too. I tried the 2 samples I got and they were so different from the one I had been using from Starville that I just stay with Starville's. I was wanting to try and get away from them as I only use 2 of their oils, but theirs was the best for me.

Well I usually order from WSP but wanted to try Just Scent.

WSP description: Apple, Pear, Melon, Vanilla, Musk

Just Scent: blend of marshamallow, sugar, sweet heliotrope, honeydew, and vanilla....an excitring blend of pineapples, and tropical fruits -

I have found that Butt Naked at At Wix End, Make Scents & Southern Scentsations are very similar and I use all suppliers depending on where I am needing to order.

On a side note, my customers have told me that some Butt Naked candles from other companies don't smell like the Butt Naked scent I use, so no . . not all Butt Naked's smell the same.