Pink Sugar pre morph...

prairieannie

They are really nice and creamy. Like Merideth said they make you want to use one right away.

Have any of you taken an unscented batch and rebatched with this FO? I always think about it but I haven't yet. I was just wondering if it works better.

Awesome!

When did you start making CP? :grin2: I am proud of you.

I started it sometime during the summer...I think in July or something. I've posted quite a few pics ~ you missed them Jennifer?? For shame! :D I'm kidding..thanks-- I knew you'd be proud of me lol, I was such a big ol chicken turd for nothing! I still love doing MP too...when I need a super quick soap fix, that's what I do. Or when I want to use those molds, it seems easier to use MP...I've got it down to a bubbly, lathery science..even my dad who was my BIGGEST critic just loves my soaps now~ even the MP. He was one who thought if it didn't lather like crazy it wasn't any good. :rolleyes2 Any who, for those of you out there afraid to try CP because of the lye, or difficulty factor, there is NOTHING to be afraid of, and nothing to worry about, just use common sense, and you will discover a whole new side of soaping~ you can soap to match your moods and stuff hehehe, it's cool!

I like those mixed together like that, good job Sharon!! :)

I don't mind the vanillas turning brown, but when you FO has a name like Pink sugar, it's kinda hard to get acrossed to peeps when they see a BROWN soap. ;) LOL

LOL, no kidding..too bad it doesn't smell more like brown sugar :D

Something isn't quite right...the soap is barely morphing.. the cream MP is turning just a wee bit...kind of a dark pinkish color, but it's still very faint..it looks mostly cream still, and the dark pink CP...well, it's turning so slowly that I've barely noticed it..I had to compare with a picture last night to even notice that it's changed at all, and you know how pictures are..the light throws off the color sometimes. I know I'd be nuts to hope that it won't turn much more..in a few days it could look heinous, but surprisingly, it's really not that bad yet. Hmmmm.

Thanks everyone~ appreciate the sweet comments!