Back in the saddle

Hi all,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself. My name is Jennifer, some call me Jen, and today I bought my first supplies in 5 years! :yay:

It's been a long time coming. I used to be on the boards a lot 5 and 6 years ago - gel boards initially until I found Peaks old board. Had a heck of a time finding this one but I made it. Recognize lots of names too; it's like coming home to family. Was saddened to find Creative Gems is no longer making molds.

I started years ago making gels and eventually starting pouring my own embeds. I liked that so much I started playing with pillars and votives. Stuff happened and I had to stop for a while. Looked up and 5 years had gone by!

I moved a few weeks ago and when unpacking I came across a lot of my old candles and supplies. Got my blood flowing again. I found lots of pics I'd taken during my testing phases earlier this evening as well. My favorite was a Blueberry Muffin pillar I made with Palm3 wax back then. I love the look and feel of that texture!

I think this time around I will skip the gels and keep going with the pillars and votives. My shipment should be here Tuesday. I absolutely cannot wait.

It's good to be back on here. Look forward to joining the discussions.

Jen