Tart Warmers-Opinions Please ??

Piedpipurr

I am looking at some tart warmers/burners at Candles and Supplies in PA. I would want these for tarts made in clamshells.

The ones that I am considering are:

Tart/Candle Warmer

http://newcart.candlesandsupplies.com/Store/Products/Candles/PID-TARTWARM.aspx

Tart Warmer

http://newcart.candlesandsupplies.com/Store/Products/Candles/PID-TW.aspx

I personally like the look of the Tart/Candle Warmer but from what I have read I think it takes more than one tart in the bowl to get a good throw.

The Tart Warmer looks like it might take one melt from the clamshell. I am not as happy with the appearance/appeal of this one compared to the Tart/Candle Warmer.

If anyone has experience with either model for tarts could you please give me your opinion.

Thanks!

Carole

I have used both & they are both good. The first one does double duty cause you can remove the bowl & use it as a candle warmer. It will take a regular size tart. The second one is alot smaller but works just as well, one piece of a clamshell fits in it nicely. HTH

If you ever decide to make wickless tins then those customers who have already bought the warmer will be all set to go :)

I have been making tarts in clamshells and they have been well received. My thought is why would someone want to sell both tarts and wickless? If anyone is selling both how do you market the two different products?

Thanks!

We sell both melts (tarts) and wickless jars.

Some people just like the ease of switching their wickless jars without having to mess around with taking the wax out of a melt warmer. Our wickless jars hold 8 oz of wax, so the scent lasts longer.

Actually, most of our customers buy one or the other. Some just like to buy tons of melts and votives....others tend to stick with the wickless jars.

HTH

I have been making tarts in clamshells and they have been well received. My thought is why would someone want to sell both tarts and wickless? If anyone is selling both how do you market the two different products?

Thanks!

We do both, some people prefer the "tart" type thing for the bowl, while other like to just put a wickless tin on the bottom plate. I myself do both as well, in one room I will use the bowl for melts and in the bathroom I have a wickless tin warming all the time. I can't really say which of the two products sells better (tarts and wickless containers) because honestly it's about even.