Moo-Chelle's Basic Massage Oil

MooChelle

Or...As I plan to label it:

Moo-Chelle's Love Oil

1oz Sunflower Oil

.8oz Sweet Almond Oil

.2oz Glycerine

Fragrance of your choice...In this case I used 4drops Coconut FO & 2drops Pineapple FO

OMG! I am so happy with the way this worked... It feels so light on the skin..Absorbs good after..awhile..You know..long enough for it to do its job.. :D First recipe I made on my own that I wanted to share..Al relatively simple ingredients :)

Thanks for letting me share it :)

I don't have a bath oil recipe :( But will keep my eyes open...and I can tell you as of this morning there is no stains on the sheets............from the oil :rolleyes:

Thanks for heads up on that one, very important info, glad you tested it for us roflmao, how many testers did you have?

Well, we were gonna invite the neighbors over to try to..But they were busy....

j/k have another 2 couples trying it out for me... For some reason, people think you "gotta" try it with "partners"... I mean..Massage is massage ya know? lol

You can use sweet almond oil as a bath oil bath(straight) ..However,in doing labels you may wish to add(tub may become slippery)something to that effect.Try Grapeseed oil as a massage oil base/Monoi(probably spelled wronge(the oil imported from Ta-hee-te(They infuse(oil) of a flower that looks like a gardenia flower into a coconut base..This stuff heats up with fiction(rub between your hands)..Ja-ho-ba oil(its really considered a wax..but is nice... has a good long shelf life and makes a good massage oil for the finger tips.

I mix my massage oil With a few drops of orange E.O. But I am sure to tell them not to use it as a suntaning lotion because of the citrus content..If you are doing small batches any health food store will carry these...They will also have apricot/coco butter/shea butter/mango butter etc..These can be made into lotion bars for massages also,,Have a great day...Linda