Need help deciding on a new jar....

i absolutely love the status jars by libbey.. the jar store has them(i think they call them metro there), candle science, early american candle supplies, im sure a whole lot more places as well.

oh and you can get the 12 ounce one's at the dollar tree for a buck a piece and then just order the lids which wont cost as much to ship. and you can order online from the dollar tree for larger orders and have them shipped to the local store for you to pick up :)

I switched from the metros because they are a pain to fill to just the right level and the lids are a pain to get on and off. I went to a plain, straight-sided jar (that I pick up locally from Cincinnati Container) and ordered dark blue smooth lids from SKS. I currently have a ton of white labels, but my next buy will be pale blue. SKS has the jars, too and other color lids. I use the 8 and 16 oz

http://www.sks-science.com/glass-laboratory-jars-p-2078.html

I love the madison jars as well but they are way out of my price range. After shipping they are costing me about $3.05 per jar can't make much profit off of that.

Wish I could find another place that has them besides Yes supply.

I like my classic jar from The Candlemaker Store. I have a wholesaler who buys about 90-100 at a time.She compliments the colors and the jar.

This jar averages 80 to 90 cents each. I don't have to pay shipping which is a plus.

LynnS