Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce

*Dee*

i did a search and seen that jody's has is, great candle, and just scent..

wheni go to jody's it just says abercrombie & fitch Type it doesnt say fierce. just scents is way more than i want to spend, and great candle has a good price but i wanted to order a lilac as well and thy only have a white spring lilac that is mixed with other florals and musk..

does anyone know for sure if jody's is fierce type or is it just the original ?

is there any other place that carries it ?

I am quite certain Jody's is the A&F for Men only. Not the Fierce. I used to buy from her but I asked Beth at Southern Scentsations (great candle) to dupe the "for men" for me about a year ago. I took her a sample of Jody's. I have been buying the "for men" from SS ever since. They recently began carrying the Fierce and now carry both. I make road trips frequently to SS and have smelled OOB, they are different.

As for the White Spring Lilac - it is a very good Lilac. I don't detect other florals or musk and have used it for years.

HTH ~ Brenda

• 2 weeks later...

well i got it from greatcandle and its not fierce, i had someone bring the cologne bottle over and it clearly wasent it, so i put it in wax knowing sometimes it is different in wax, nope still not it..

Southern Scentsations has it at a very reasonable price. I use it in soap and candles. Usually if they say it's the original scent, it is EZRA which smells awesome too. FIERCE is a little spicier. My son wears this so I can compare scents. I have bought several bottles that turned out to be EZRA before I found the Fierce at Southern Scentsation I could afford. HTH

Thats where i got the fierce and it does not smell like the original. i have 3 people who also say it is not what fierce smells like. there is no spicy kick to it and you know in the cologne it has almost a citrus smell as well the fragrance oil is laking it.. to me it smells like irish spring being used in dirty water.

I haven't ever smelled the "real" A&F Fierce so wasn't sure if was a good dupe or not. I sell tons of the "for men" to a private label account and don't want to carry both so I've never tested it. Sorry to hear the Fierce isn't a good dupe, but glad to know. Thanks for posting your opinion.