Scentsy type Burners

David Fields

Does ANYONE know of a good source for the "Upscale" looking Electric Tart Warmers like the ones in Scentsy's line??

Thanks in advance:shocked2:

Joyce

I haven't seen any as nice looking as Scentsy's.. Someone on here said they had a catalog but never emailed me the company info. I'm going to order from CandleWarmers but will keep looking.

How do the bulbs last with CW's and can they be bought anywhere else? I like the ideal of regular 25 & 40w bulbs so much better.

A better quality warmer (imo) then scentsy's can be found at Jackel.com

The quality is awesome. They do have a minimun order.

I'm getting Jackel motorsports from that address. Though that looks fun too!

I haven't seen any as nice looking as Scentsy's.. Someone on here said they had a catalog but never emailed me the company info. I'm going to order from CandleWarmers but will keep looking.

How do the bulbs last with CW's and can they be bought anywhere else? I like the ideal of regular 25 & 40w bulbs so much better.

The website says the bulbs last 1000 hrs. ? and that they are patented by them. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sharon in KY,

I have a friend that is a rep. for Scentsy if you are still interested in a catalog just let me know and I can forward you her email address. I have 3 Scentsy warmers and I love them all.

Laura

Hey Sharon in KY,

I have a friend that is a rep. for Scentsy if you are still interested in a catalog just let me know and I can forward you her email address. I have 3 Scentsy warmers and I love them all.

Laura

I already talked to the company and they will not sell just warmers, wholesale. They should consider another set of warmers with different styles just for the wholesale market. That would be nice. If your friend/rep could sell them wholesale then tell her to email me.

Reps start out only making 20% of their sales (up to 30% depending on how much they sell, recruit). It's no different then every other type of MLM scheme that skirts on the edge of being legal.

I'm not sure what the warmers go for but 20% off is not a good deal. I'm sure like most of these companies their primary sales comes from their consultants. Perhaps if they are not selling as well as they like then they'll start wholesaling stuff out like Avon does.

I had a friend who told me a Scentsy dealer tried to claim that the brick tarts were different from mine and mine wouldn't work in the warmer. LOL lying is not a good way to sell!

I had a friend who told me a Scentsy dealer tried to claim that the brick tarts were different from mine and mine wouldn't work in the warmer. LOL lying is not a good way to sell!

Just like Yankee use to say electric tart warmers were no good and their tarts would not work in them. Till they sold them. Just wish I could find the manufacturer that produces them. Sure would be nice if it was a Made in America company.

The warmers run around $30 each and yes the reps only get 20% off. As for them saying their bars are different, they are told to sell bars and warmers as a "system".

Like I said, I have three warmers from Scentsy that I use daily and I have used both their bars and my parasoy wax blend and they both work great. No problems here.

Laura

• 3 weeks later...

$6 off $30 or $9 off $30 is a savings. Not a lot but I suppose if you want to resell, you could buy them and sell them along side other wickless items. I wonder if they charge for shipping to their reps? I'd look into being a rep just to see what they sell & how much they sell it for.. but the cost of the initial kit is a bit much.

Was the OP asking to see just a catalog? I suppose you could write to the company, tell them there are no reps in your area and could you get a catalog? It seems they would love to give out catalogs, the more they give out the more they sell.

Too bad they won't cut out the sales rep and just give large order companies the 30% discount. I am sure if a large company asked... they would.

They are probably made in China. Try some of the wholesale sites and see if there are any businesses in China making similar warmers.

They are probably made in China. Try some of the wholesale sites and see if there are any businesses in China making similar warmers.

I have no ideal how to check wholesale China companies.

When I called Scentsy they said I could not be a rep and just order warmers.

Levine gifts has warmers that are like Scentsy warmers/burners only they are plain colors...a little more simple looking. They even have the plug in warmers-the little night light style. I have been looking for someone who wants to go in on an order with me. I think the minimum is 2or 3 of each and $100 total order, but they are wholesale. Like $6-7 a warmer. Definately could make money reselling these ones. PM me if interested.