Which supplier?

so-soy

HI all, ok, I have been looking over (drooling actually...LOL) a few suppliers websites at some wonderful sounding scents. I am wondering if you had to choose only one of these suppliers for their fragrance oils only, which one would you choose:

Day-Star

Southern Soapers

Brambleberry

Oregon Trails

Thanks!

Depends on what application you're looking for ... Candles, Soap or B&B?????

I'm just looking for which supplier gets the most 'ya's'! It doesn't matter which application, I'm asking which suppliers oils do you like the best? Yes they all have unique scents, top quality oils etc...but of them, which would you say is the one you couldn't live without?

1. Southern Soapers

2. Oregon Trails

3. Brambleberry (only because I haven't tried their FOs ... not considering FOs, Brambleberry moves up and would challenge for No. 1, because the service is absolutely exceptional and the only west coast supplier where stuff doesn't seem to take a week to get to me.)

4. (I'm tired of buying an FO from DS and having it discontinued in less than a year or so it seems. It gets annoying.)

If you choose to use them for candle making I would also recommend Peaks or Candle Science as they also offer top quality fo's. As for the ones you listed I would not be able to help you as I have not used them. However,I am sure they are also top quality as well.... just keep on researching em and you will make the right decision.

Mike