ISO Candle molds

Those might be from North Valley Candle Molds (moldman.com) but, according to the price list from last August, you only pay less if you buy more than 12. Still might be worth looking into because they're in CA. Maybe you can get stuff faster with lower shipping cost. Or maybe you need a bunch of molds.

I called NV Candle molds. And they have some great rates for 50 or more molds. The 2x4 are only $4.88 for over 50. Wish I could afford that right now. Guess I have to stick with candlechem:(

candlesandsupplies.com has some tin and aluminum ones for under $5, but only 3" wide. The ~$10 prices for the 2" ones, I have to agree, are not bad.

I'm trying to find some EXAGON brand polycarb molds. They seem well made. Though, if the gasket goes I guess I'll have to go to McMaster Carr and see if I can find an appropriate butyl rubber O-ring.

I got one from the above shop in an egg shape, but would like more & different. Probably just bit the bullet and pay for a silicone 2.5" ball mold.

I have a few of the 2" seamless from candlescience. In fact I would like to sell them if anyone is interested:smiley2:

The tin, seamed molds are different than the seamless. For whatever reason the tin molds measure inside diameter, and the seamless don't. So the finished candle in the seamless isn't actually 2" wide like with the tin molds.

I love the seamless for 3" pillars, just not 2".