Labeling...How many do you use on your containers?

I have been using one round label on the jar lid so I wouldn't cover the effects of the wax (Glass Glow). But with my new logo, I am changing my jars and labeling thoughs also. Do any of you use 1 label for your business information and 1 for scent?? What are you thoughts?

I am going to try the hang tags out, even though some say they get bent up. My jars look better without a labels stuck to the side. I also have a warning label on the bottom with my info on it too, in case the hang tag gets pitched out...they can still find me to reorder. That's why I don't want to do labels on the lids cause I think they will get thrown out.

I place the label on the lid with the scent and weight information and a warning label on the bottom that contains my contact information. I attempted to use hang tags long time ago but decided against it due to them bending and coming off when setting up and taking down at shows. It just became more time and cost efficient to place the label on the lid.

I like the round labels on top.Conform with the candle. I tried labels on the side and they get banged up like the hang tags.People pick up the jar and some have eaten etc and labels on the jar start looking bad.People compliment me with my colors so I want them to stand out so use the round labels on the lid

I use the warning label on the bottom and I have ordered the ones with my company info in case the lid gets tossed.I need to order more of those for my next order. Was in a hurry this last time and just walked into my candle supplier and got the others.