Announcing

cmspath

Our new website... part of our newsletter announcement:

" Randy and I have been feverishly working our preparing for our shows, doing before and after show inventory, restocking inventory, getting ready for upcoming candle parties and last but not least working on our new website. We are about 95% done with the New Name and New Look - Sea View Candles. We have been talking about this name and theme for about a year, but with our "RC Scentsations" name getting out there, it started to become more and more difficult to find the "right" time. Well, there really never is a right time, so we just started taking the steps towards our goal and theme. We hired a graphic designer (Beckie with Bizzy B's - stand up and take a bow!) to create our new logo and webset for us. Then Randy and I worked together building our new website. We are so excited and happy with how it has turned out... For those of you that know us well, you know we love the ocean and one of our collections is of lighthouses.. So in essence -- this is the finishing touch to our business ... this is us.

Please visit our new website, and see why we are so excited.. We have added beautiful pillars (Trish you deserve to stand up and take a bow also) too to our inventory and are having a hard time keeping them in stock. Currently - you can reach our website by going to www.rcscentsations.com, eventually you will be able to get to our website by either www.rcscentsations.com or www.seaviewcandles.com We are still in the "fixing the little things" right now and it will take a bit of trial and error to get it "bug free" but we wanted to reveal it before the holidays.. "

We are so happy and excited about this.. we finally hit the mark on the "missing piece of the puzzle".. finally!

We would love to hear your comments and feed back.. good and bad.. Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments and comments... I has been a struggle from time to time - like right now.. having issues with the shipping but hope to have that fixed today.. but over all we are soooo pleased with it.

Yes that is Carmens Olive Oil Treatment.. it is awesome I have carried it for quite a while now.

I have thought about doing away with the splash page, after I get the other things settled down I will play around with that.. :grin2:

I love your new site and your new name and logo. I was interested in one of those electric christmas snowman tart warmers. I might order one from you! But I did notice that in describing the electric tart warmer you say the wax tart melts with the warmth of the tea light. It's electric right? Might want to change that one. Good luck with it all.

OOPPSS... See what copying and pasting will do.. Thank you very much - will fix that right now... Thanks again for the comments, Randy and I are still working on it so it will be changing constantly.. but it is getting closer. (The tart warmers are very nice.. I collect snowmen and it has been hard for me to not pull it from inventory.. and no - I didnt get one for myself when I was getting them.. WHAT WAs I THINKING??? LOL

I love your new site and your new name and logo. I was interested in one of those electric christmas snowman tart warmers. I might order one from you! But I did notice that in describing the electric tart warmer you say the wax tart melts with the warmth of the tea light. It's electric right? Might want to change that one. Good luck with it all.