Wsp

Judette

Does anyone know why they raised the cost of their FO's so much? I used to order quite a bit from them and still do if I have a favorite. Also their shipping costs have seem to gone up more than other suppliers. I live in MI and they are In OH. But I can order same weight product from CO or NY and shipping is less. I work for a company that uses a lot of diesel fuel and diesel fuel remains high. Most delivery company trucks also use diesel fuel. So I can understand why shipping is higher in general. But just seems WSP is unusally higher than others. Just a thought.

Over on the Whisk forum about 6-8 weeks ago a lady was trying to do a WSP coop on quite a few select fragrances. The post died out.I guess she didn't get enough interest. The prices she had offered were stupendous and I was quite disappointed:cry2: when it all fell through. Some of them were around half price. Couldn't understand the lack of interest frankly the scents she had chosen would have been wonderful. Maybe after the holidays someone would be interested in trying that route.

Glo

I'd definitely say they are getting a bit ridiculous. I had to make a rush order from them a few weeks back. Nothing remotely large, just 50 small plastic seal discs. Cost was only a couple of dollars but they charged $9.58 for shipping:shocked2: . I thought this was outrageous and DH called to tell them so. The woman he spoke with said she would look into the matter and call before shipping anything out, but the next thing we knew, they had charged us this unheard of amount and shipped the package out for something that would have fit in a small envelope. No more ordering from WSP for us:mad: .

WSP has gotten ridiculous, but I have FAITH that they will figure out that they are in a very competitive market and will have to offer better shipping and prices to stay in business. I was so ANGRY with them this summer, I was trying to find replacement scents. I could not. Some of the scents I buy from them are fabulous. I buy 10 or 12# to get better pricing and will probably continue to do so. We do need to get together and share the larger quantities. After Christmas, let's get a list going! Don't give up on them!!!!!

Yeah...I was so pissed at WSP I wrote them an email telling them that I would loved to have taken advantage of they're free shipping on orders over $50 but that I was turned off by the fact that they raised their prices on their fo's to accomodate their special offer. I was told that they did raise their prices a bit but it was a normal increase and it was not to offset the cost of their promotion. I told them that I thought their prices have become just too high and their shipping costs simply outrageous and that I couldn't understand how their shipping costs to Connecticut could be so much more than items that I have had shipped to me from much further away...items that weighed more than what I've purchased from them. I also said that I belonged to a candle forum and that I was not the only one who was dissappointed in their prices and their response was that they never claimed to be the cheapest suppliers around and I'm sorry if you feel that you can't buy from us any more, however, we do have many scents available in the "budget busters" section...yeah, all the crappy or ordinary ones...certainly not anything that I want to buy. Any way...as much as I loved a lot of their scents, I'm not going to give them any more of my business.

I just got an order from WSP and it was a variety of things including 100 bath and body containers and the shipping was 8.77. I thought the shipping had gotten better since my last order. But from reading this thread I am thinking perhaps they made a mistake in their cart. Oh well...I have given them enough for shipping in the past so its all good.

Yea I agree. I bought from them in the past but no more.

I also posted a review on their site about on of their products and gave a negetive remark about it. They called me and said they would not post that review. What good is it to have reviews on your site if you only post the good / positive ones? Since they only show positive reviews that makes all the customers think they only the best products. Not every product they carry can be as good as they say they are but how are you to know till you buy then get slammed with outragus prices.