Fancy Cat Candle Supplies

Candlebuddy

What appealed to me while checking out their website was ...

* reasonably priced 4oz samples

* shipping estimator

* USPS shipping

Hoping to get some feedback on their customer service & fo quality. I've been thinking of ordering a few scent samples and, if possible, get some recommendations.

Which did you order? Their 'After Glow' sounds divine (peaches, madarin oranges, pomegranate). I notice 'Walk in the Woods' not on the site. I guess it didn't make the cut to become permanent. I wanted to try it when she introduced it awhile back but I was too broke then, but I may post an ISO in the classifieds and see if anyone wants to sell me some. Then again, I suppose it's pointless if there's no more to be had.

Okay, I took the plunge and ordered a few 2oz samples. Once I get them tested, I post my results just in case anyone's interested. (FYI, Fancy Cat also sells on ebay ... prices are the same, but shipping is cheaper.)

Looking forward to hearing your results. Happy testing!:smiley2:

I ordered ... Island Baby, Kiwi Lime, Lemon Lavender, Pink Lace, Planters Punch, and Mountain Mist. It was hard for me to narrow my order down to only 6 scents ... the website has a nice selection.

If I'm happy with the customer service and quality of the oils, I'm gonna order a few fall/winter samples next.

By the way, I need another supplier like a hole in the head ... but I just couldn't resist. :o

Hey Luci - that's good to know. The suppliers I buy from are all great people and very helpful too ... it makes a big difference.