suppliers all added the same fo's?

carol k

Has anyone else but me noticed that alot of suppliers are added all the same scents? Ie; wsp, ng, thecandlesource, candlechem are all adding vanilla blossoms, south pacific water (ng's mermaid kisses), mandarin coconut, guava fig, sun dried cotton, beach daisies. It just seems very strange to me. Ng's mermaid kisses is one of their creations, so is wsp & the candle source all buying this oil from ng?

Yes, Carol, I've noticed that as well....looks like maybe the mfgs are making door-to-door sales calls and everyones buying! Maybe their cutting their price to sell it. What company wants FO's sitting around, especially with a 1 yr. shelf life?

Just throwing out a thought.

Carrie

I agree, I think the salesmen are selling to each company. I know one personally that sells to a lot of Texas suppliers. Why wouldn't they sell the latest thing. I have noticed something else. If they have one that doesn't sell, they mix it with something else and give it a fancy name. We order it and realize it the crap we couldn't sell. :angry2:

I noticed this too. I wonder if they are all the exact same formulation though.

I love the new guava fig from WSP, but if the candle source one is the same, they sell it much cheaper. I'm going to order a sample from the candle source when they get it in to compare.

• 3 weeks later...

I got both of those too, I have not started testing them yet. I'm very dissapointed in the cookie and cream pie and the banana cream pie but I'll test them before I decide for sure. I have tester wickless made that I'll try out tomorrow.

I do agree the strawberry kiwi sorbet smells yummy oop.

I wish the candle source would hurry up and get those new fragrances up on the website. I emailed them last week and he said that they start coming in this week. Hopefully next week they will be available.

Cookie and Cream pie from WSP is almost scentless in my ecosoya advance cb. I will test it again in a couple days with more of a cure but there is almost no cold throw either.

I will try the banana cream pie tomorrow.