First attempt at soap

angied

IMG_2460.jpgOk this is my first attempt at hp soaps....at soap period other than mp. I just used a loaf pan for the mold and cut it into slices. It seems alittle crumbly but not bad. I am proud of it, and practice makes prefect right;)

so we will see how it works in the shower in the morning.

Angie

IMG_2459.jpg

Well, I don't make anything but MP so take this for what it's worth.....I think it looks really nice, and I would be thrilled if my first attempt came out 1/2 that nice. Make sure you post after using it, would love to know how it feels.

Thanks for all the compliments!!! Its scented in just coast scent, my hubby just likes a clean smell and likes the smell of coast soap. We tried it this morning, it felt really good on the skin but didnt have alot of lather. It did lather some but not like regular soap...is this normal or is there something else I should add? The recipe came off here I cant remember who posted it but it was: 20% Coconut-20% Lard-60% Olive Oil with just a tb of sugar added in the lye water. It really wasnt that hard to do just alittle messy but yes I am hooked :yay: and want to make more just help me out on the lather issue.

Thanks again

Angie