Lip Balm Packaging ?

This question may be a strange one but I thought I would ask anyway . . . I have a private label account who sells my B&B products and they are interested in lip balms but she is asking for some type of packaging that people wouldn't be easily tempted to steal them, since they are a smaller product. I have looked for the clamshell type packaging that chap stick uses but to no avail. Any packaging ideas for me to check into?

LOL!!!

OK so something like the box but bigger? Have you scoped the packaging places ... just got an order from one and damn if I can remember the name ... but similar to nashville wraps. Anyway, was thinking there might be some ideas there. I know there is if you sell a bundle of them (2-3 together instead of just one)

Yeah, have her put them on the check out counter! :laugh2:

I thought the same thing but the store is a young teen designer consignment store that also offers tanning. There isn't always someone at the register counter so she didn't feel comfortable with not packaging them in something a bigger. WSP has the lip balm display boxes that I thought was cute and convenient but that wasn't something she wanted. :( I am going to suggest Scented's suggestion - possibly bundling them in 2 or 3 packs.

I just went to a trade show for packaging in Charlotte, NC. I was looking for packaging for the lip balms and found a guy that does the paper dispensers and he could also do larger packaging. The problem is, that it cost huge amounts of money. I am looking at 3000.00 for just my box displays. I cant imagine what the vinyl wrap would be! Yikes. I think for the few you are loosing it would be better to find a dummy cameria and post a sign.

I think that putting them into a clamshell-type pack (if you could find one) would be a very environmentally unfriendly thing. :(

Not sure if it's any better, but maybe a nice crinkly cello bag... less material and more signal!