NG new scents

The Sea Salt Caramel is to die for. You'll wanna drink it out the bottle. lol I haven't had a chance to put it in anything yet, but just smelling it OOB, it's divine.

The Mandarin Lime is pretty awesome too. And so is the Agava Lime. And even better when you mix these two together.

The Sea Salt Caramel is to die for. You'll wanna drink it out the bottle. lol I haven't had a chance to put it in anything yet, but just smelling it OOB, it's divine.

The Mandarin Lime is pretty awesome too. And so is the Agava Lime. And even better when you mix these two together.

I was afaarid of this!lol:tiptoe: Like I need to WANT another one!

Just a quick note to tell you, I poured up "Black Tie" . I use 4630 wax. I am giving it a couple of days to cure, but it smells wonderful!!! I am pouring pink watermelon later on today, it smells awesome oob. I am waiting on Mandarin Coconut to come in.

Hello peeps, ok, the Black Tie is awesome!!!! Not real overpowering but wonderful. Smells like some men's cologne??

Midnight Romance~~ Ok, this will run you outta the house. It is divine!~ I love it, these were both in poured in paraffin, using 1 oz per pd ( a little over 1 oz. actaully).

Anyone else have reviews yet?