Starrville has a lot of good strongs scents.

Debra Phelps

I have been testing theirs in soy and they got some kick butt ones. Watermelon Wine, Jelly Bean, Tamirind Nector, the best creme brulee, their vanilla creme smells like Coppertone, I add a little Millcreek coconut and it made it great. Not super strong, but nice, Cinnaberry Crush, Citrus Peach Grove, High Maintenance. These are all good and different. High Maintenance is one of Tyler Candles top sellers. Just though I would share.

Sorry, but I personally never thought the oils I tried from them, quite awhile ago, weren't that good. I didn't find them strong at all and had a pretty weak hot throw. They were fine for B & B, but not candles IMHO!!

I totally agree about the Creme Brulee, it IS the best...I've re-named it Gourmet Creme Brulee :drool: because it IS kick butt strong, it's very rich smelling and it is a large room filler. Try it I don't think you'll be disappointed! I've tried quite a few suppliers version, but none compare!

:2cents:

Starrville was sold to some creeps that really took it down. The original owners are back. They are trying hard to get really good scents. I live close, so I can smell them. I don't want to tell you how good their creme brulee is. I want it all to my self. This stuff out sells everything else 5 to 1. It is incredible. I am very picky about the strenght of my scents. And I do not buy a whole lot of them from any one supplier. Each one seems to have about 12 that I like. So if I say it is good, it is good. Like I said the vanilla creme is a little weak. But it smells so good. I got to let some one try it. It may be my nose. These are good folks and I want to see them build it back up the way they used to be. They also carry lots of soap molds. Cool stuff. Ask me questions, I can answer them for this supplier. :yay:

I wish they would give a description too. I can describe most of them. You can e-mail them with a list. Maybe they would get the hint. I am trying to tell them they need to test in soy and let us know what works, and how it smells. They are listening. I am one of their biggest customers, so they listen to me. I am glad some one does. lol

I'm like you...I like a very strong scented candle..without useing the total bottle of fo..

have you tried the orange spice..and mulberry..and orange vanilla..

also do you know if any of their fo's are body safe..I see they carry soap supplies so I would think that their fo's would be body safe?