Massage Oil Help

ladysj

I'm looking for a good oil for massage oils. I've read SWO is good but I don't want to use a nut oil due to so many allergies.

I'm hoping to find/use something that could be purchased locally and not too expensive. I was thinking sunflower oil.

Any suggestions/ideas please would be great.

I do have some RBO how do you think this would work? I was also thinking of a combination of oils Sunflower,Apricot & SWO but I really would love to find something to replace the SWO with.

I had injured my leg in a fall on the ice over the winter so I made some for personal use and mix 2 parts RBO, to 1 part each of SWO & Apricot. My husband massages the muscles in my leg for me to relieve the tension in them to help me more my knee. This mix has great slide and absorbs in nicely. He is SUPER picky about massage oils and he loves this blend.

• 3 years later...
Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Cherry Kernel Oil, Grapeseed Oil....

all light/medium oils wonderful for massage. No nuts required. :) lol

Sunflower and safflower from the grocery store are great for massage oils? Or do you have to get some other variation of them?