Wondering about these warmers

Brenda (OH)

I have them. They do not sell as well as the regular kind, I mostly sell the one that has a place for you to put your own picture. My display is usually a mess, but most of them are. It has a little bowl that you take out to change. It is metal so it does seem to get hotter than the others.

every breath is the second best seller for me in this style.

I have them. They do not sell as well as the regular kind, I mostly sell the one that has a place for you to put your own picture. My display is usually a mess, but most of them are. It has a little bowl that you take out to change. It is metal so it does seem to get hotter than the others.

every breath is the second best seller for me in this style.

Thanks for the info. I really wanted to see or know about these before I made an order, so this helps. I have a couple of friends who if they saw them would grab them up lol

Thanks for all the opinions. I am weak, very weak when ordering and I am glad I asked here before ordering a bunch. I may get a couple for gifts and to check them out. Thanks again !

You and I both Brenda, I am weak and always come and check here before ordering something new. Like you too, I may get a couple for gifts and maybe one for myself as well