Cardboard Car Fresheners?

Ashleigh

Guest EMercier

I've wanted to add the cardboard freshners, but is there any way to put my information on the blank without it messing up? I think it's advertising for me. I know plenty of people who would want to use them, but I want my name on them.

Okay I found em right off lol I only had like crafters stamp pads for scrap booking but i stamped on there blew on it for a second and rubbed my finger back and forth over it and it didn't smudge....looks like it would work ;)

Ash

Guest EMercier

I though about getting a stamp made and trying that. It might work. That way, since the FO is already soaked into the blank, it should not run. Then I guess I could put a hole in the top and put a string around it and in a celllo bag and top it off with a business card or small topper.

Please let me know how that works. If it does. . . I'm going to Staples to get my stamp made! :D

Bell and Company traders.Also what do you do without smudging.Spritz the cardboard shapes with FO.I would think it would be spotty.I think I will put mine in the cello and also name of company etc.Not on the air freshener itself.They are reasonable and would make money if sold for only $1 or $2.00.

:confused:

There not hard to make as long as you get the precut ones, I had difficulties cutting the full sheets...All you do is paint on color with markers, soap dye or water paints and once it dries paint on FO allow to dry and you're done. & String with elastic.

Is this the other one? http://scentsofnewenglandcandles.com/Air%20Fresheners.htm I think I remember reading either on Oak Court Creations on this one that you spritz the FO on one side and your stamp on the opposite.

Followed that link thru a couple sites to this one - they no longer carry the air fresheners or the blanks -

Keystone Candle Supplies

I haven't been checking this post since mentioning Bell and Traders.Yes I have in the past had a hard time getting to it.It is a certain thing that you have to do.I tried many different way but finally got it.I hope I have it in my favorites but now is posted again.I think it has been almost 8 months since I was on the site but the cardboard air fresheners are reasonable.Want to see if they have some new ones.