Coffee rebatch

Jeana

Jeana,

For a rebatch that is beautiful soap.

I'm always experimenting with recipes, scents etc. and my sister always blows up when I have to rebatch soap because she wants it to come out great every time. I'm getting better at rebatching though and making it look pretty. Did you do two separate batches to get the layers? I've never thought of doing it that way.

Jeana,

For a rebatch that is beautiful soap.

I'm always experimenting with recipes, scents etc. and my sister always blows up when I have to rebatch soap because she wants it to come out great every time. I'm getting better at rebatching though and making it look pretty. Did you do two separate batches to get the layers? I've never thought of doing it that way.

Yes, the layers are from two different batches. Originally I only did the coffee batch to fit my PVC round mold so it wouldn't have filled my log mold. Since I was making another recipe, I just made extra for this bottom layer. I left it uncolored and unscented.

It smells really good, for some reason like chocolate coffee. I used Candlescience's fresh coffee and cinnamon EO, no chocolate.

I know this isn't really a WOW soap, but I wanted to show people that are afraid of rebatching you can save a bad batch and have it look decent.