Backwoods new oils

Candybee

Anybody going to order some of the new FOs from Backwoods? My budget is non-existant at the moment and I am dying to hear about the Lilac and Linen. It sounds exactly like what I would like to put in soap and candles.

If you get it would you post your results using it here. Thanks.

Lilac and Linen is the one that sounded the most interesting to me too. If I do end up placing an order, that one is the top of the list.

Purple Lilac is the state flower here in NH, so it is BIG around here. If I don't order from BW, I might just try and mix that myself.

I've tried the regular Lilac and agree its a good one. But the Lilac and Linen sounds so fresh and clean and something I bet I and my customers would like.

I've got some Lavender and White Linen fabric softener sheets from Arm & Hammer that smell awesome! So I think a Lilac and Linen would be great together.

Koala-nut: I can't wait for your order to come in too! You'll have to post how it smells OOB. Pretty please!!:yay:

I agree.

The Lilac and Linen went straight into some corn cob for sachets I am doing for a Mother's Day Swap. The mixing of the 2 is wonderful and I can smell both OOB.

The Gingerbread Latte is perfect. Very strong. I can smell the Gingerbread and cinnamon with a latte on the side.

The Maui Wowie is very sweet but fruity. Strong on the pineapple. A very cool summer scent.

Earth Goddess to me is minty eucalyptus fresh.

Sunshine Lollipop reminds me of a milder version of Pink Sugar. I am not crazy about PS but this is OK.

Brambleberry Thumbprint is very distinctive. Strong berry scent grounded with the shortbread cookie.

I am very happy with all the scents I received.

The bayleaf & pepper is my FAVORITE! I ordered a pound of that this morning...as well as 4oz'ers of sunshine lollipop, gingerbread latte, maui wowie, earth goddess. Oh...and the Lemon Tart...I think that's the name. I just love her oils!

I got my 2#'s of Lilac & Linen this morning and OOB it is beautiful! I knew I was going to love this one!! I can't wait to soap it. The Bay Leaf & Pepper is a really goood one too....and does great in my soap! Really sticks!

I got my 2#'s of Lilac & Linen this morning and OOB it is beautiful! I knew I was going to love this one!! I can't wait to soap it. The Bay Leaf & Pepper is a really goood one too....and does great in my soap! Really sticks!

You bought 2#s of a new oil! Actually-- I think I would have done the same. The description sounds so great you just know its gonna be good.