Nature's Garden Oils

SharonA

I use LOTS of their oils. For the most part, I've been very pleased with them. There are some, however, that just don't fit the bill and failed miserably at attaining a good scent throw.

Here are three fragrances to avoid:

Georgia Sunrise

Mardi Gras

Butterfly Hugs (this one works well in incense though)

Also, pay close attention to their descriptions. You'll find that many are basically the same, plus or minus a scent.

Some of my favorites though are:

Lemon Sugar

Apples & Oak

Buttercream Cupcake

Lick Me All Over

what problem did you have with mardi gras?it is one of my biggest sellers this time of year.candles -great throw.soaps-awesomelotion- way cool!!etc.

• 3 weeks later...

"...Amber, Amber Romance, Curve, Coolwater,Red Hot Cinnamon. I got some on my arm and licked it one day. There are real red hots in it. It is a true red hot, oh man" :shocked2:

Debra, I laughed so hard when I read this. You licked it? I'm so glad you lived to tell the story. Glad to know there are other people like me out there. I probably wouldn't be able to resist either. Lick on!!!

I am using 100% soy and find that many of them work well in it like Red Hot Cinnamon. I got some on my arm and licked it one day. There are real red hots in it. It is a true red hot, the reviews.

You licked the oil off your arm??? smiley-sign0172.gif

But then again, that explains a lot to me !!! :tiptoe: :laugh2:

I ACCIDENTLY tasted Millcreeks too! I don't know how I got it on me or why I had my tongue out, but I could taste the red hot! PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ON PURPOSE! I don't know if it is safe or not. I washed my mouth and tongue off (yes I looked like a fool) cause I didn't want to die with wax in my pot.....

Thanks CountryTartMom for the heads up on Mardi Gras. I am originally from New Orleans and had been considering ordering that one.

Mardi Gras is a good thrower however being also from NO let me warn you...it smells nothing like beer and pee so it won't remind you of home!!!! lol

I use quite a few NG oils...most of her Downey dupes, Mardi Gras, Butterfly huge, sun moon stars (exact dupe), and tons more I just can't think of this time of the morning. I find most are awesome throwers with complex layered fragrances.