Replacement jar needed...any ideas

I know sure as I'm typing that I've seen something like that in the not too distant past. I'm going to page through some of my bookmarks and see what I come up with.

The picture makes it kind of hard to tell, is it round or sided?

TVG glass has those jars but the lid is a little different. It has a dome with or with out a handle in black, rust, or silver. I live not too far from them. If you call Phil he will send you a sample. Here is there #

(315) 457-5277

oh are you in Syracuse? I grew up in Marcellus and Skaneateles on and off

How do you know they are discontinuing them? I was on there site and didn't see anything.

msalex28a, the Jar Store is going to carry only jars made by Libby glass. I talked to the sales representative Paula, and she said there was an issue with that jar mold and the old supplier in China. I am not sure what the problem was but I know it stinks because I really like that jar style with the black lid.

I will check with TVG. Thanks for the tip funkymonkey66.

msalex28a, the Jar Store is going to carry only jars made by Libby glass. I talked to the sales representative Paula, and she said there was an issue with that jar mold and the old supplier in China. I am not sure what the problem was but I know it stinks because I really like that jar style with the black lid.

I will check with TVG. Thanks for the tip funkymonkey66.

I had started to use that same jar, but with the chrome lid....when I inquired as to pallet pricing, they told me that the supplier in China went bankrupt and took the mold too!

So, needless to say I canceled that jar in my candle line.