3-wick candles - can't find straight cylindrical containers

Hello, first post here, I have been making 8 oz single wick candles for a while but want to make some three wick ones.

I have been to every candle making site I know and Googling others and every one seems to offer the exact same "apothecary" glass and tin containers. No one has the kind of container I want.

I am looking for the same kind of container Bath & Body Works uses for their 14.5 oz three-wick candles (I don't care about the lid):

145oz_straight.jpg

The container is a perfectly straight cylinder. It's 3.5 inches tall, and has a diameter of 4 inches.

I thought it would be pretty simple to find these but I am finding out that is not the case.

I would be very appreciative for any leads anyone can offer.

I have been interested in these jars as well. I believe Reikes has the jars...can't remember for sure. However, they don't have the lids. That is what is hard to find. At least I don't think they have the lids. I could be wrong.

I just checked. Here is the page to what I believe is the same jar:

http://www.riekesglass.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7

These bigger companies always seem to be able to get beautiful lids that I can never find. Drives me nuts! They may have them specially made. Gold Canyon has one right now on this type of jar and are copper with a little knob on top, but I cannot find them anywhere. :(

P.S. I am not sure if that is a Libbey jar or not but I do know that Libbey makes one too that you can get and I believe they are called stacking jars, but I have only seen them with glass lids. Michaels carries them but they are way too much there. I have a couple of them here in the shop. The fitment looks kinda ugly though for some reason. I think it is because it is too noticeable on a non-lipped jar and the plastic fitment just appears larger or something. I use the Madison jar with the glass lid and plastic fitment but it does not look bad at all.

I just looked at the code number on Riekes and it has an "L" so it is the Libbey jar they carry. Not sure if they carry the glass lid or metal lid for it. I have a feeling they don't have the metal lid. I believe I asked awhile ago.