Electric tart burner or T-light....

leisa2003

I sell those type and I hate those, you have no control.

How much wax are you putting in those?

You do need 1/2 inch in any burner or you get the burned smell. It doesn't matter if it is electric or not.

I know the ones I have I need to use about 1 1/2 oz wax in them to get the 1/2 inch. I have some smaller ones that take less but not much less still an ounce.

I sell those type and I hate those, you have no control.

How much wax are you putting in those?

You do need 1/2 inch in any burner or you get the burned smell. It doesn't matter if it is electric or not.

I know the ones I have I need to use about 1 1/2 oz wax in them to get the 1/2 inch. I have some smaller ones that take less but not much less still an ounce.

Wow, I never thought of that!! My tarts are about the size of yankee's, so I will try adding 2 of these size tarts to see if I get a 1/2" of wax. Thank so much for this info, I would have never figured that.:embarasse

Thanks Vicky!!

leisa, I had those also and quit selling them. I think they just get too hot.

I have tried electric with light bulbs and I am OK with the 25W but I don't think melts last long enough with the 40w and I have no control over what customers use. I sell tealight burners and tell people that I test with tealight and their results will vary with electric warmers.