New Website

alycia22

I like the color and it is easy to navigate. I found it to be attractive.

Now you need to proof read and fix the typos. guilty instead of quality on your about us page. Plus there is a massive run on sentence on that page also.

any were instead of anywhere and

class instead of glass on the palm melts page

On the soy melts page it says palm melts.

Good start. Keep going.

You did a good job putting the site together..

I love the color of you site and it is very easy to navigate..

The only thing I would suggest is to leave the Welcome picture on you home page and remove it from the rest.

It is a really big and on each page I have to scroll down to see the products you offer..

When I click to view your products, I see your Welcome sign again and again on each and every page. IMO you don't need that.

You want people to see your products immediately on each page, not your welcome sign.

Other than that, nice job... :yay:

Well, I think I like the Fragrances page the best. I'm not crazy about that red colored font on the other pages. I agree with the others who suggest taking that logo off all other pages except your front page. Also, you really need to go over your wording with a fine tooth comb. You have to many run on sentences and the punctuation needs some help. I do like the look of the gingham tho.

Thank You to everyone for their opinions. I did change the color of the font.

I have to have the lady change welcome logo so it's not on every page I didn't do that she did. I hope it's better now:confused: I know nothing about computers so I am even lucky I even got that far.

Oh and about the color of the buttons it came with the web set so I don't know if it could be changed. I am not so in to purple but I had my choice of purple or pink and I wanted it just kinda of plain.

Thanks Again

Alycia

From a visual standpoint, I would remove the gingham background and just stick with the lavender color in the left column. The gingham is too distracting from the product presentation. I'd also photograph your products with a white or light colored background to make the product the focal point of the picture.