Biscotti

Holly

I am looking for a strong Biscotti for soy. I just had a tester test two different ones and on the scale of 1-5 (5 being a hit you in the face throw) they were both a conservative 3. :sad2: Not good enough for what I like for this type of scent. Does anyone know of a kicker one for soy?

I am bummed.....poured several other testers as well and there were too many conservative 2's and 3's. :sad2:

I use chocolate biscotti from CS in my soy. Its strong and has a super throw. I love the chocolate notes too-- its different more sohisticated.

Thanks. :) I do have that one out to test but was looking for a straight Biscotti or Italian Biscotti. I have a chocolate line that I thought the Chocolate Biscotti would work well with. I will give it a try anyway in my regular soy line. Thanks for encouragement.

BCN had a great one , but discontinued it... :sad2:

Now the only offer the WYW at $28.95 a pound. :shocked2:

Thanks and, yeah, I hate that kind of price. I do have some oils at that price but try to not get too many of them. That is probably why I have not tested it. LOL I have to admit, lately, I am finding more luck with the more expensive oils......more complex or something.