Any luck making air freshners

sportsmom12

Since I don't sell my stuff- myself and my friends have an abundance of candles and lotions that I have made. I want to keep this hobby but looking for other things to make that I willl use.

Has anybody ever made the airfreshners from those sheets? Do they really smell good. Any ideas for suppliers?

thanks

I have made them - I used the pre cut out ones (different shapes) and they sold good for me. The sachets with the beads and the corn cob sells better for me. They do smell great - I personally think they lasted a long time too. I would like to find some sheets of the material (cardboard or whatever it is). If anyone knows of where I can find them.. I would love to know.

I bought mine from the classys - I only bought 10 or so of them - I wanted to do that before buying them to see how they did. I think I saw some on the classys - give them a try. Let me know how they work out for you!

a few things to try.. easy stuff.. carpet freshener, and the sink freshener are fun things to do too.

I make the ornies and they are a hit. I sell them for $3 each. People here seem to like them, as they are different than the cardboard ones, and they last quite a while. Here in Texas though, you need to be sure to make them thick enough, because even with the caution tag on my packaging, they like to use them best in their cars, and the heat might melt them if they aren' thick enough. I have never had a complaint. I just finished a large batch tonight.

Just a bit more....you can put a magnet strip on the back of these, or double-sided tape and they can be used in a trash can, under the sink, in a diaper pail, on a filing cabinet, etc. My grandaugthers like the magnet for their lockers at school. I hang them in my closets too and even put a few on my Christmas tree and they were pretty and smelled good too.

Just a bit more....you can put a magnet strip on the back of these, or double-sided tape and they can be used in a trash can, under the sink, in a diaper pail, on a filing cabinet, etc. My grandaugthers like the magnet for their lockers at school. I hang them in my closets too and even put a few on my Christmas tree and they were pretty and smelled good too.

thanks for the ideas. I think they'd be a hit for magnets in lockers (and lockers at work).

How do you get a magnet strip to stay on? I tried this and it won't stay stuck, probably because of the oilyness of the FO. Do you you glue stick or something else?

Pilljill.....meant to say I tried the magnet on the ornies (aroma beads), not the cardboard type fresheners.

How do you get a magnet strip to stay on? I tried this and it won't stay stuck, probably because of the oilyness of the FO. Do you you glue stick or something else?

Pilljill.....meant to say I tried the magnet on the ornies (aroma beads), not the cardboard type fresheners.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that little problem...I use E-6000, I get it at Walmart in the craft section where the glues are, like Tacky Glue etc. Using this to glue the magnet on, I haven't had a problem. Hope this helps.

Jill

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry, I forgot to mention that little problem...I use E-6000, I get it at Walmart in the craft section where the glues are, like Tacky Glue etc. Using this to glue the magnet on, I haven't had a problem. Hope this helps.

Jill

Thanks Jill! Just added that to my list of to buy stuff or tomorrow!