Room Spray

Farmhouse Treasures

Thanks ladies, since the fo is a oily substance, when you use the alcohol and water with your fo does it mix or does the oil seperate?

Sharon I love your signature comment. We have 9 dogs, 2 Yorkies, a Golden retriever, a toy chiwawa(sp)a cho. Lab, a begal jack russel mix and 3 other pups we got from the pound.

Bonnie

Thanks ladies, since the fo is a oily substance, when you use the alcohol and water with your fo does it mix or does the oil seperate?

Sharon I love your signature comment. We have 9 dogs, 2 Yorkies, a Golden retriever, a toy chiwawa(sp)a cho. Lab, a begal jack russel mix and 3 other pups we got from the pound.

Bonnie

WOW, what a bunch... I have three chihuahua's and dog sitting a Jack Russel named Jack. You can use my signature cause you truly know you can never have too much love.

And as far as the room spray I forgot I use equal parts FO and either Polysorbate or that FO stablizer stuff, don't know what it's called, from WSP.

i just use water and FO and my room sprays turn out great and last long, is there anything wrong with using just water?

It's probable just as good just may not dry as fast, as long as the mist is super fine. I have refilled a bottle with just water and the scent is still there. The plastic absorbs enough to scent the water. It worked great with KY's Wildberry Crisp, but they don't sell it anymore.:(

i just use water and FO and my room sprays turn out great and last long, is there anything wrong with using just water?

water and oil don't bind. Try putting your FO and water mix into wax. If you add just the FO, it will bind with the wax. If you add water, it won't.

Water should be distilled or filtered so that other residues aren't being sprayed elsewhere. You should also be sure, if you're using straight tap water, of what's in your water. Your city would have that specifically broken down since cities are required to test.

I am looking into making room sprays/ refresher oils..

I am going to order from ICS -$15.95 for 128oz of Clear Linen Spay...

http://www.candlesupplys.us/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2502&strVarSel=&strCompare=

Has anyone else tried the Linen Spray from ICS?? :confused:

The price is great...:cheesy2: Curios how it performs...

Well... Who ordered all the Linen Spray From ICS????

I went to order it and they are out!!! Thanks a lot!!!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

She did have a 16oz bottle available, so I got that to test..:cheesy2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I also have used KY's base but sometimes certain oils would not incorporate well and require a good shakin'. I have found The Candlemaker's Store base to incorporate the hard to blend FO's better.

I like The Candlemaker's Store base, too.