Favorite water/rain scent

Holly

I currently only have Rain from JBN and want to add another water/rain/ozone type scent to my signature soy line. What is your favorite? I just sent out Stormwatch (MC) with my tester and she said it had a great throw and smelled good. I have not yet tested it myself. I usually like to try a few different ones before I decide on something, unless it is one of those "GOTTA HAVES" right off the bat.

millcreek's seaside

cs's rainwater

both are extremely strong in gb415.

Thanks Carol. :) I have MC's Seaside in my spa line, but I am looking to add more to my soy signature line. Want to keep them separate -- makes the spa line special. I am looking to add a few new scents for fundraisers this spring.

I did test CS's Rainwater but it did not give me a good throw in the soy I use. It was several months ago that I tested it. Maybe I should test it again. Who knows, maybe I had candlenose. I love the smell of it.

Thanks again! I always value your reviews and suggestions.

holly, i have to second carol's vote for cs rainwater. it's just beautiful, and one of my favorites. i use gb464.

Good to know you like it too. It helps to know what other people like. I like the smell of rainwater also. I will give it another try. Thanks!

Flickers Olive Blossom and CS's Rain Water smell identical to me. Except Flickers is much stronger and the throw in my soy candles is phenomenal. Its also a best seller in M&P soap for me.

I would like to find a fragrance that reminds me of a waterfall. A nice water scent thats really refreshing and uplifting. Especially one that has a great H&C throw in soy. Any ideas?

ditto the aqua....

kymber...from what has been posted,,it sounds like know one has given a good offer..

and her letter states that she doesn't want to leave her customers without her oils, and to stay tuned for future information...

I know Elements Bath & Body has been working with her on purchasing it. Hoping they get it done as I order other stuff from them also.

Tahitian Waterfall and Australian Bamboo Grass (more of a fresh scent than grassy) have both been very popular and have sold well for me. NG has them both. CS ocean is good. I LOVE Crystal Blue Waters.....I think NG has one but I didn't like it as much as Bear Labs...I stopped using Bear since they don't keep the same scents for long.

Linen Breeze is SUPER strong in GB415 and makes great reed diffusers. Also from NG....not too detergent like.