which supplier has the best fragrances

ike

I wanted to try one of these suppliers for fragrances. which one does everyone reccommend.Daystar supplies, Fragrance oil heaven or Creative candle supplies. I use soy wax. ez soy and enchanted lites millenium.

I have never used Daystar, but I do want to try her oils. They get rave reviews and she is a sweetie.

I have used FOH a couple of times. I like the Spiced Pumpkin from her, and her apple strudel gets huge reviews. The Johnson's Bedtime Bath should be another good one too.

Sorry, that's all I can help with.

I love Daystar and FOH. Just got in tons of FO's yesterday from Daystar. I recommend getting her sampler pack and trying out some FO's- you wont be disappointed. I have a few for sale in the classifieds because I already have larger bottles of them. You cant go wrong with FOH either.

I haven't tried any of the suppliers you mentioned, however, I've found that different suppliers each vary as far as their "best" scents. For example, one supplier's Banana Nut Bread (or whatever) may smell considerably different, stronger, or weaker than another supplier's Banana Nut Bread. I might like ABC Company's Peppermint, but you might think ABC's Peppermint stinks, so personal preference has a lot to do with it too.

I end up buying from several suppliers to get my favorites. I wish there was one single company that could provide them all! :grin2:

(ABC Company is fictional, of course -- just an example.)