Shout out to Backwoods Fragrances....

KJohnson

Ohhh I gotta tell ya!!! I bought Cashmere & Pearls....it is soooo nice, I have used it in candles, Soaps sprays and lotions and my lady customers are loving it.

Also the Amazingly Graceful is dead on. I have been using it since they started selling it!!

Thanks Backwoods!

Kris

Yup! Connie has some really nice oils. I haven't used the C&P for a while but its a very nice clean fabric scent.

I use the honey gingerbread and the black irish oil year round and the pumpkin cornbread for the fall and holidays. I think her black irish is better than any green irish tweed I've tried.

She has a nice lilac too.

Cashmere and Pearls is one of my best sellers, from little old ladies to young teens.

Bay Leaf and Pepper soaps beautifully and sticks like a mofo in CP. It's one of my faves, and DH loves it.

I second the Pomegranate and Peach in soap! It smells divine! I got one of CDGM's soaps in that scent and whoa mama! lol

Pomegranate and Peach is awesome in ANYTHING. It's another favorite scent of mine. Perfect for summer. It's fruity, but not sweet fruity... it smells more clean to me.

I have had some trouble with a few of the scents sticking in soap also.. BUT the Bayleaf & Pepper is awesome in CP and so is the Backwoods Blue. Wild Rose is another that sticks like glue!

ETA they are having a SALE through tomorrow I think!

I've got some cp soap in pumpkin cornbread and backwoods blue from 2 yrs ago that's still very nicely scented. I did the honey gingerbread the first wk of Jan that's still strong, too. I'm sure they're a few others that I just don't remember at this moment.