Abercrombie & Fitch

grama

Has anyone found a better Abercrombie & Fitch (for men) than the one soapandthings has? Is this the original that has been d/c? I have a customer wanting the cologne in this scent and it seemed from the search that this was the best. tia

I use the one from JS. My daughter says it smells just like her boyfriend which that's all he wears. I didn't tell her what it was, I just had her smell it and right away shes says :yay: "what is that? It smells like Adam!" That is coming from a 19 year old so I would say it must smell like the real McCoy.

AH and RE sells Ezra. Is Southern Soapers and Just Scent Fierce or Ezra?

SoapandThings is Fierce, there is a difference in the smell. I'm looking for a cheaper Fierce than what I'm paying at Soapandthings. Thanks everyone

Yup, soapandthings A&F is Fierce . . Southern Scentsations is Fierce also. Not sure about Just Scent but would like to know as well.

Glad to help :D

Actually I used to buy the A&F from soapandthings but that is about all I got from there, so I took a sample to Southern Scentsations and they were able to match it :yay: Their price is much better, the oil performs identically and I get alot of other supplies from them. They have great oils and their CS is top notch !

ETA - I am not affliated with SS just a happy customer