Label Review

Sweet68cam

Hi all, I have decided to change my label a little, I am wanting to do seperate labels with the picture that goes with each scent name..all details will be the same on all of them except for the graphic and scent name..what do you think? They look great printed out..I think I like these.:grin2: Thanks for looking! P.S. The white that shows in the corners will NOT be there when printed.:wink2:

amishharvestlabel7iw.jpg

Guest EMercier

I like it! Very professional! :grin2: I'm trying to get my labels together in Word, but the colors aren't right and I have two shows this weekend!

Lots of folks list their address and phone number on a seperate label....I feel like I need to mention this for all of the folks who always ask these things. Just because you don't see something there, doesn't mean it won't be eventually, or isn't going to be on a seperate label somewhere... I put some info on a round label at the top of my jars, others do a completely seperate label on the back..or put it on their warning labels on the bottom.

Mandy, it looks incredible... you do such Great label work!! But I wish you would stop making them look so fabulous...because I feel like i have to redo mine again now!! :P

Lots of folks list their address and phone number on a seperate label....I feel like I need to mention this for all of the folks who always ask these things. Just because you don't see something there, doesn't mean it won't be eventually, or isn't going to be on a seperate label somewhere... I put some info on a round label at the top of my jars, others do a completely seperate label on the back..or put it on their warning labels on the bottom.

That thought had crossed my mind too or that she didn't want to list her home addy and phone # on the net. But there are people who do not realize the legalities of labeling. Just trying to help.

~Michelle~

OMG That is gorgeous Mandy!! :thumbsup: That would definitely attract me to the product for sure!! :D

Ok, I'm totally jealous, I can't make a stand out nice looking label to save my soul!! :embarasse

I have this KILLER printer (an HP photo laser) and can't get near the quality I know it's capable of. ????

I wish I knew someone close by that could help me make some labels, that is the ONLY thing holding me back from selling my stuff right now, isn't that pathetic??

Sorry, got a little off track there, but I am just soo envious and think that is one kick a$$ label you have there, I'd be interested in seeing some of the other "scents" as well.

I think it looks great, but I would take the bottom part (location and website info) and either put that on a different label or make the graphic smaller so it can fit inside the border. Then it will be perfect. Nice work!

Thanks everyone. Also prairie is right, I have all my contact info on the warning label:grin2: And I will take a photo jokerjen of them on products sometime today and post them for you to see. Thanks for all the comments and pms everyone, I appreciate it. As I am adding more and more photos for the different scent names I am loving this label more and more. Will update with a pic sometime today. Thanks guy's!!

Girl you make fabulous labels!! I'm beginning to wonder if you are for hire :)

Thanks Julie...NOOOOO I am not for hire though sorry..lol It takes way to much time to make them..lol I help people occasionally but no way could I do labels for a living...to frustrating and takes way to long..haha. Thanks! Have a good day!!:grin2: