Anyone want to share scent mixing ideas?

I've just been playing around with alot of different scents I have just to see what I can come up with. I came up with a bunch I like and will probably keep, and well, you know, some I'd rather not talk about. Lol!

Anyway, here is just a couple.

1. Peaches and cream. Georgia Peach-French Vanilla-Kiwi. [The kiwi gives it a zing, and people seem to like it better].

2. Dragon's Blood-Plum and different red berries. Mulberry, raseberry, Strawberry, cranberry, Black cherry. The topnote being your plum. Close, and a nice scent. My people seem to like it, and I do tell them I blended it that way so there's no confusing to the original.

Just something to play with through these cold winter days. Wanna add any?

KY Peppermint + KY Creme Brulee = a totally awesome Butter Mint

CS Macintosh + CS Brandied Pear = Sweet Apples & Pear

CS Strawberry + DS Buttercream = Strawberry Buttercream ... CS now has Buttercream, hoping it's as good as Bluegrass & DS

Bert's Peanut Butter Crunch + KY Banana Cream = Banana Nut Crunch

My suggestion is to start with 50/50 then, if necessary, tweek to your liking.

Great idea Cocopop! I only had the Ginger Peach, and it just seemed so right. I used to cook in a diner, and we would do some Indonesian style cooking. One thing I learned to like was the smell of ginger and vanilla together! Just my hangup I guess.

I will get some Kiwi on my next order, and try your combo too. I always liked eating peaches and cream. I am sure that we will like the scent.

Dave