wondering about this method

tamtam

I found this woman on youtube who adds all this stuff to a MP base, then talks about 'curing' it... just wondering what ya'll think about it. I thought it was alot to add and not sure why she would have to 'cure' it. It might be awesome soap, and she has a business, so it must work out ok. Just thought I would post the link and get your opinion.

They mentioned that they were actually making the base there. After the base cures, they will remelt it and add fragrance and color. Looks like she added shea butter, PKO, and a few other oils right to her base. The way they showed it, it didn't look like she had used any lye, but they video started filming after they had already done all of that I'm assuming. It was a pretty misleading video.

I watched 3 different parts of this little series they did on her (There was another part also where this guy doing it says something like by doing this series they are going to double her sales within 30 days or something like that but I didn't watch all of that one)

From what I could see she is using a basic bought M&P base just like all of us are doing here (She says she gets it in 50 lb boxes) and then adds GM, oils etc and makes up what she calls her own "base" 20 lbs at a time (again pretty much just like all of us are doing only we aren't doing it 20 lbs at a time)

she then will remelt her base with additives in smaller batches and adds whatever EOs and colorants she wants and pours for individual bars