Trying to decide on new LOGO

CatlinPM

We are having our LOGO redesigned and I am having a horrible time trying to decide between 2 LOGO design concepts. They are a completely different style from one another but I like them both. We have to choose 1 to go forward with and I can modify it from there. I could even combine elements of both of these designs if I wanted to. Please let me know which one you like, and if you have any suggestions for changes that would be wonderful!

Here is a link to the first one...

http://thelogocompany.net/downloads/concepts/CandeoCandleFD15aR00aP02AL.jpg

And here is a link to the 2nd one...

http://thelogocompany.net/downloads/concepts/CandeoCandleFD36bR00aP02AL.jpg

Remember, colors, fonts, etc can all be modified.

Thank you :confused:

Put the fat candle from design one where the taper is on design 2.

I do like the concept of 1, except the font bugs me (I had to reread it a few times to get the name right.) I also like the more vintage appeal No. 2 has, but not the red back ground on that circle. I'll have to look at it more closely later.

Well, I know I am tired and I don't feel very well so my brain may be working in slow motion, BUT I could not figure out what # 1 was. I had to look and look before it finaly dawned on me that it is half of a candle. The palm tree made me think it was a beach and I could not figure out what the orange thing was.

i like the first logo! I could tell right away you made candles. Without looking at your website, your logo gave me an idea of what your candles look like (palm wax). The second logo didnt describe your candles to me at all. good luck in what ever logo you pick :cheesy2:

I do like the concept of 1, except the font bugs me (I had to reread it a few times to get the name right.).

I completely agree about the font on #1, I don't like it at all.

Well, I know I am tired and I don't feel very well so my brain may be working in slow motion, BUT I could not figure out what # 1 was. I had to look and look before it finaly dawned on me that it is half of a candle. The palm tree made me think it was a beach and I could not figure out what the orange thing was.

Actually, my mom had the same problem, she didn't realize it was a candle either.

I could not figure out what # 1 was. I had to look and look before it finaly dawned on me that it is half of a candle. The palm tree made me think it was a beach and I could not figure out what the orange thing was.

I agree. Although I liked the this one best I didn't even know it was a half candle until I read this post. Then I read the next post and the deal about being palm wax. Yeah, got it figured out but then, we're fellow chandlers and think in those terms, the general public won't. Second one is straight forward. Good luck choosing!

The first one took me a second to realize the graphic was a candle. When I did I really liked it. It has a nice, Hollywood type of feel. If you are trying to convey who you are quickly.. the candle may need some tweaking. I think your trees compete with the candle.. maybe keep the candle but put the trees on the other side reversed. Do agree the font may not be quite right for your name.This logo fits what you have already established on you web as the 'feel' of who you are.

I actually like the second one as far as design.. don't like the orange around the outside but I am not into orange as a whole. But then, the design isn't for me [heehee] for you the first one with some adjustments.