Black Amythest cut

Scented

Now, next time, no false blue lol. It turned into the lighter shades of purple, but I think it would have been prettier closer to maybe what the wet batch looked. However, check out the sparkles lol! The shimmering violet or whatever it was actually didn't stay mint green, but I would have liked a brighter white. I should look at these in natural sunlight lol.

[ATTACH]16834[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458452803_thumb.jpg

They look absolutely lovely Scented...

Swirling is definitely not my speciality...

Do you mind if I ask what you used for the sparkle and is it all the way through or just on the surface of the bars?

It's from TKB. The white was sparkling violet I think it was. I was surprised to see it sparkle really. The sparkle is only in that mica. I didn't add anything else. So wherever there is white there is some sparkle.

oh gosh, look how sparkly!!! I love that! These look really gorgeous Pareeeee. Your swirls are so purdy. You'll have to remember to use that sparkly mica around the holidays!

How does it smell in soap? I got some from OT, and it's ok OOB and in lotions. Does it smell about the same in CP?

It's from TKB. The white was sparkling violet I think it was. I was surprised to see it sparkle really. The sparkle is only in that mica. I didn't add anything else. So wherever there is white there is some sparkle.

Thanks for your reply scented... They are on my list of suppliers to do a bit of a shop with...

Sorry for all the questions but I've not used Mica in soap yet - how much do you add per pound or kilo? I do HP normally - would it go in after the cook?

Thank you x

oh gosh, look how sparkly!!! I love that! These look really gorgeous Pareeeee. Your swirls are so purdy. You'll have to remember to use that sparkly mica around the holidays!

How does it smell in soap? I got some from OT, and it's ok OOB and in lotions. Does it smell about the same in CP?

I'll get back with you on that lol! I haven't noticed any morph in scent, but I've not had a keen sense of smell lately.

Thanks for your reply scented... They are on my list of suppliers to do a bit of a shop with...

Sorry for all the questions but I've not used Mica in soap yet - how much do you add per pound or kilo? I do HP normally - would it go in after the cook?

Thank you x

Ahhh, well I pull x-amount and add it to color. In this instance, I probably used 1/4 tsp though to somewhere between 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup of soap. I don't know if that helps you, but I would suggest getting more than you think you need. For some reason that tends to help the sparkles come through. In other words, if I ordered this mica again, I would probably get 4 oz of it to last me a little bit.

Ahhh, well I pull x-amount and add it to color. In this instance, I probably used 1/4 tsp though to somewhere between 1/2 cup and 3/4 cup of soap. I don't know if that helps you, but I would suggest getting more than you think you need. For some reason that tends to help the sparkles come through. In other words, if I ordered this mica again, I would probably get 4 oz of it to last me a little bit.

Thank you Scented...

Notes duly taken...:smiley2: