Blueberry cobbler chaging color, can someone help please?

My blueberry cobbler candles always turn green on the outside of the jars. It's definitely light related, because if I put them in a cupboard where it is dark they don't change color. I use 415 wax, I color with dye chips and I do use a uv from Keystone Candles. Can someone please offer some good advice on this? Is there a better uv than what I have? Is it something that always happens to blueberry cobbler? I would really appreciate any help, thank you.

That same thing always happens to me with blueberry muffin. I tried everything I could think of it and it would still change color on me. I finally ordered a new bottle of fo cause I was about out and the new bottle isn't doing that so far. I got morphing colors with chips, blocks, and liquids. It even changed on me in paraffin too. I don't have any advice, I just feel your pain! Hopefully someone can help ya!

That has never happened to my candles and they sit on shelves in my candleshop. I had them for over a year on clearance...dyed them ivory and blueberry cobbler was a dark blue/purple combo.....no discoloration, and no green. HTH

No UV inhibitor used at all......it's possibly the FO, or dye related....not light.

I use Cajun Candle dyes ONLY and have for 8 years...... no fading, no UV Inhibitor....

Thanks for all your replies. I guess I have to start trying different uv's from different company's and see if I can find one that will work. I tried changing my FO but it still gets a funky color after sitting. I have no other candles that fade or change color, so the blue must just be a hard color to keep pretty.

Just an FYI, mine changes color, too, and I use UV Inhib.--a lot of it! Coming in contact with light sources increases the coloring. If your candles sit on a shelf or are covered, then they won't be as exposed as if you would take them to outside shows, into shops under fluorescent lighting, etc.

ETA: The candles I keep on my shelf and/or covered do not change color. The ones which get a lot of exposure to light do.

I'm sure the big guys use some sort of UV Inhibitor. And I have used others but the one from BCN works even if the sun is shinning on your candles but only at the full amount suggested. I tested and it worked at least with soy 435 liquid purple color from Aroma Haven and 1.5oz FO per lb...