Need input on my website

TiffanyK

In the interest of privacy, you might not want to put people's full names in your testimonial section. I know I wouldn't want my name there if I had tried your product and wrote to you praising it.

Everyone who's name is up there already knew their full name was going up on the site. I checked with everyone to make sure it was ok.

I do like your site. It is very clean and the colors are easy on the eyes. The only thing I noticed just quickly, is that you have to click on the word buy, and then select your fragrance and so on. Is there a way that you can put your buy now button right on your initial page? I haven't had a chance to look at it all, but it is really nice. :grin2:

I think it is really nice. It seems to be very organized and not cluttered, that is a big plus for me when I am shopping online.

Just out of curiosity, do you make your own lotion base or do you buy a premade base?

I think it is really nice. It seems to be very organized and not cluttered, that is a big plus for me when I am shopping online.

Just out of curiosity, do you make your own lotion base or do you buy a premade base?

Thanks Jeana. I buy premade lotion bases. I thought about making my own, but it's just so much easier and less time consuming to buy the bases.