CS Glass Glow

I need some help here please. My Secret Santa sent me 10lbs for Xmas. Thank you SS :yay: The only containers I would really have to test it in right now is the 8 ounce jelly jars. I don't have any cdn wicks (I think that's what they call them). I have LX, Eco's, CD's and Zincs. I would just like to know or get some idea of a starting point for testing.

Any help greatly appreciated. :cheesy2:

Try a CD8 or 10. Here's a link to WickIt's Wick recommendation charts to help you compare other wicks...

http://www.wickit.net/recommendations.html

The GG will not be as showy in a JJ unless it has completely clear sides... You might wanna search for information about it in the vegetable wax forum before you get started so you end up with sensational results! Palm wax can be a little tricky, but it's well worth the effort! I find it much easier to work with than soy, but ya gotta pour hot and cool sloooowly for the best crystal formation. Have fun! It's a beautiful wax!!:yay:

Maybe I'll look at Wally World & find something

The big, squat fat rounded squares they carry are very pretty with GG. I don't like GG as much in smaller containers (like votive sized) because the crystal pattern is rather large. I pour this in hex and metro style jars - both look very pretty.