??I bought some but from where??? Jo Malone

classylady71118

Thanks Barbara...I went and ordered it, completing the transaction and THEN see she is temporarily closed down? IF she is closed then how was I able to complete the transaction? Now I don't know if I will get my order OR if I'll get a refund??? I tried calling and left a message and also sent her an email so I'm kinda in limbo not knowing if I'll get the f/o or not :( ...

Beverly

Probably won't, but I think you can still reach her to get a refund (FBD right?)

And she probably didn't withdraw the cart completely, because she may be coming back into business. No one knows how long her hiatus may be. After working with two types of carts, I can't say I would pull mine either. She never made an official I'm out of business statement that I know of ... just that she would be shut down for a while.

Worse comes to worse and you can't reach her, try FOH to see if she can help you.

And you can always get your $ back. Protest the payment if it comes down to that.

Huh? oh that is so lame. Why would thye still have their shopping cart working and be able to take your money if they are closed down??? grrrrrr

Her website says that although she is closed for business she still continues to do pre-buys for Jo Malone, and to e-mail her with any questions you may have.