Im new here!

Lyndsay

hi everyone! I am new here! I am starting to make soap and having so much fun with it. I dont know much but Ive been reading on here and other internet sites to learn. I have a lot of stuff ordered so I plan on making more soap soon! I am going to try and create a recipe then ask you guys what yall think! I love this forum so far!

Welcome to the site, but you may want to start with a basic recipe that's already here just to get your feet wet and to see what it will do. Those are recipes that are already tried or true and for a novice soaper, you may want to have something easy the first go. You can always venture out, just you might start with something proven and most of these recipes that have been shared, are.

• 2 months later...
Welcome to the site, but you may want to start with a basic recipe that's already here just to get your feet wet and to see what it will do. Those are recipes that are already tried or true and for a novice soaper, you may want to have something easy the first go. You can always venture out, just you might start with something proven and most of these recipes that have been shared, are.

Hello and welcome. I think this is really good advice. A tried and true recipe will get and let you see how your soap is supposed to behave before getting fancy with the additives.

Plus, it will feed your addiction and you will soon be "one of us" BWAHAHAHAHA! :laugh2:

Srsly, hello and welcome to the forum. :)

Guest Ox_B_love

Welcome to the forum, im new here too and i started making soap a week ago. I am addicted so you will probably end up too. Goodluck. :wave: