Tri-State fo

Luci

I did a search and found a couple of old threads but decided to start a new one with a couple of new questions.

I am looking for a Brown Sugar & Fig for both candles (paraffin) and cp soap and other b&b. I bought some a couple of years ago on the classies that I believe was from Carolina Candle that is now out of business. I still have a bar of soap done in that fo that is holding the scent after more than a year. I seem to recall reading that Tri-State and CC were related and carried the same oils.

I also notice that on the SRB there are only 2 fo from Tri-State reviewed. Does anyone have recommendations? :confused:

Carolina Candles was the sister company to Tri-State and they even had websites that looked like carbon copies of each other. They did sell the same products too. You can get them at Tri-State.

I don't use their oils thou because I wasn't particularly impressed with the ones I had tried.

You can get a lot of recos for Brown Sugar & Fig. I get the one from Flickers and love their oils. Peaks also has one I believe and I have never had an oil from them I didn't like that. HTH

I've never tried any oils from Starrville, so I might as well give it a try! Thanks. I'm pm you my address so you can let me know the shipping amount to send.

My searching def came up with a lot of recs for Flickers, but I've looked at their site several times over the last few months, and it'a always oos.

Tri-State has good service and shipping. I used to order a lot from them and even went to their warehouse in WVA and met them. Very nice peeps and customer service. However, their warehouse is not properly air conditioned or clean and I quit ordering from them when my glassware came with a greasy film on it. I ended up washing cases of jars to get them clean. NEVER again will I do that.