color ???

sorry to have so many questions lately :o I am just now starting to notice the colors in my candles, that started out being vibrant and deep, turning very pale a couple of weeks after making them. I have noticed it with two different brands of color chips, and I even get some slight fading with the liquid color. Does this mean I need to add a UV inhibitor? And if this additive will stop this, will it change the way my candle burns? I didn't notice the fading before summer began, even though the candles are only inside the house. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, how do you resolve it? :D Thanks

Fading is one of the main problem with adding color, I have less fading using Liquid dyes adding UV does help. Reds and purples are the worst for fading. Some FO will even cause it to fade faster Mulberry being my #1 FO that causes fading.

Does this mean I need to add a UV inhibitor? And if this additive will stop this, will it change the way my candle burns?

UV inhibitor will only slow down the fading.

I don't add UV inhibitor to my test candles. When I make a production candle with UV inhibitor, it burns that same ways as the tester. I use a two part solid UV inhibitor at the recomended percentages.