Tealight wicks

I have heard other people use LX8 or LX12 for their soy tealights. My favorite so far is HTP 31. LX 12 had just a bit too much heat for me. I have only done a couple tests but the HTP 31 is by far the best for me so far.

Hi Smiley,

I was using EZ for awhile, but liked the CB Advanced 2...only 'cause it's prettier! Made decent tarts, though. But, I used the LX 10's and the LX 12's...still do...the 8's drowned, and the votives...LX 15's or LX 18's...but I don't do the free-standing votives...I use a votive glass and fill with wax. Ppl pay more and they are more compatible with my set-up, and pushing ppl to use candles wisely and safely...you'd be surprised how many ppl just stand them on the table and light them!

Good luck,

Fern-Marie

Smiley!!!!!!!

I was making votives and t-lights today and it suddenly dawned on me that I gave you wrong info...I am sooo sorry...I was extremely tired.

The correct wicking that I use is TL 15'S OR 18'S, AND THE VOTIVES ARE LX12 (LX 10'S are generally too small for me, but may work with the EZ)

Heartfelt apologies, I sure hope that I didn't mess you up.

Good luck to you.

Fern-Marie