ISO reliable do it yourself website company

hexie

I switched from Prim Mart to Designer 218 at the beginning of this year. I love my new site and all of my pages load quickly for customers now. Mandi at Designer 218 has always answered my questions quickly and has helped me countless times with stuff I couldn't figure out on my site.

I use Blue Voda. I love it because I didn't have to use a template and I just created my own template with shapes. AND it is an offline builder. It does take getting use to and it took me some time to get it all figured out. I wasn't planning on getting up online till after the new year but caught on pretty quick on building my site so I got it up and running early. They have a forum to help you to which helps a lot.

The only drawback is that you have to use VodaHost to put it online. There is no other option. For me, it is working great and I have no complaints at all.

I had been researching a new webhost for the past few weeks and finally decided on Designer 218 (as mentioned a few times above)

My site should hopefully go live today and I'm really excited.

There are a lot of features this host offers that I didn't have at my previous webhost. I did upgrade the shopping cart to have real time shipping through my Fed Ex account.

• 3 months later...

Yep, and they aren't $18 a month!! ETA: And not to sound rude, but I've watched CT'ers get screwed by hosting, but if someone doesn't know what to do with their computer, and doesn't know about motherboards - I wouldn't want them to be a host for me, for twice the price of average.

I have been with D218 for 2 years...never ever ever had a problem. She is the sweetest thing ever.

Before her I had been with 2 other hosts...one VERY well know....and the other a medium known one. Both of them were horrendous....and I mean HORRIBLE!

Since moving to D218 my customer base has tripled and the site has only been down once for a server upgrade...and that was only for 1 hr a year ago.

You cannot go wrong with Mandi at D218!

Yep, and they aren't $18 a month!! ETA: And not to sound rude, but I've watched CT'ers get screwed by hosting, but if someone doesn't know what to do with their computer, and doesn't know about motherboards - I wouldn't want them to be a host for me, for twice the price of average.

That's all the more reason to go with someone like Designer218.

I couldn't care less about motherboards, et al. I happily pay someone else to know that stuff.

I realize this is an old thread but since it's been rejuvenated, I just thought I'd say that.

• 1 month later...
I had been researching a new webhost for the past few weeks and finally decided on Designer 218 (as mentioned a few times above)

My site should hopefully go live today and I'm really excited.

There are a lot of features this host offers that I didn't have at my previous webhost. I did upgrade the shopping cart to have real time shipping through my Fed Ex account.

Hi Trish..

Did you make your own Avatar..label? I love that..I have been working on a new more sophisticated label and I haven't the talent to come up with anything like that! Do you offer services?

kimmeroo:rolleyes2

Hi Trish..

Did you make your own Avatar..label? I love that..I have been working on a new more sophisticated label and I haven't the talent to come up with anything like that! Do you offer services?

kimmeroo:rolleyes2

Heck no, I paid someone to do it! LOL I had ideas but someone else put it together for me and I'm very happy with it.